Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oasis Pictures

Hey all its Joel again with some more pictures this time from Oasis of Hope i hope you like them. These kids are amazing and hold a wonderful place in all our hearts.
Once again to see more go to Kenyathroughalens.blogspot.com
Peace,
Joel Dievendorf




I finally took my camera to Oasis to take a few pictures I came out with a solid lot of them. The kids there are pretty much the most adorable children I have ever seen. A great deal of these kids go back to sleep on the street at night because that is the only place that they can go.






1 comment:

  1. Thanks Joel! Any one wishing to help us continue and expand the work we are doing at Oasis can contact me directly at oasisofhope@me.com or go to our facebook page http://facebook.com/oasisofhope where there is a donate now button for tax deductible donations. Thanks for your love of these children and for giving your summer to volunteer.

    Lydia Monroe
    Executive Director
    Oasis of Hope/USA

    ReplyDelete